The Austin Drupal Newbie Meetup Message Board › Study/Work Session

Study/Work Session

A former member
Post #: 2
Looking for others to get together and study/work on Drupal skills. I am available any day, any time for any length of time. Prefer multihour intense hands on learning/study sessions.

I am located out on Lake Travis, but willing to drive anywhere, or you are more than welcome to trek out here.

A former member
Post #: 1
I am interested in a "lab" environment as well. Would be willing to work on other projects to gain experience. Do you ever make it to central austin? talktotrey at gmail.com
A former member
Post #: 3
I can do central, north, south, east, west. I am interested in learning drupal...this is a priority for me..
A former member
Post #: 4
Does anyone have a quality beginner tutorial video series they would share or view together?

Or if I broke down and bought one, anyone interested in joint study of it?

I have reviewed alot of video of video on Youtube, but find they don't cut it.
A former member
Post #: 1
Have you seen this one? http://www.leveltende...­
It's much better quality than most others as far as to the third tutorial. Very clear instructions. I'm a newbie too knowing HTML and CSS, but not anything else. Let me know if you find a better series! Thanks.
A former member
Post #: 5
Steve, thanks..will check it out in detail tomorrow, but looks better than what I saw on youtube already.
A former member
Post #: 6
Levelten videos worth watching..well done.. does anyone else have recommendations for quality video series? Im particularly interested in addressing architecture of a site...how to address/organize the overall structure of a new site, which items to address first..but open to all aspects, beginner, intermediate, advance.. vast majority of videos im watching are of low quality and value.
A former member
Post #: 7
For those with similar overall learning concerns..I have found nodeone videos accessed threw tutr.tv to be very good also..