Austin Drupal Users Group Message Board › Freelance Factor - a new, free community for freelancers and consultants

Freelance Factor - a new, free community for freelancers and consultants

Marco
user 8563207
Austin, TX
Post #: 4
Just wanted to spread the word about a free forum community I've started for creative and technical freelancers and consultants: Freelance Factor.

If any of you have any interest in browsing the site or becoming an early forum member, we'd be glad to have your company. Additionally, any feedback on how we can make it better is just as welcome.

If it helps:

• The site is completely free; no subscriptions or fees
  • If you're inclined to register as an early member, feel free to introduce yourself in the Introduction forum.
  • I've added an article on my favorite productivity booster here, and a new article is coming today or tomorrow on making the decision to go freelance, the factors involved, and how to minimize the risk.

Members have started showing up, and we're trying to keep up the good start by continuing to spread the word. Hope to see some of you over there!