We’re calling an out-of-town Meetup!
On Saturday, October 12th, join fellow “Lovers” at the Gruene Music & Wine Festival, hosted on the grounds of The Grapevine (1612 Hunter Road in the heart of Gruene), just around the corner from historic Gruene Hall. Everyone who went last year had a total blast!
Also, because slurping all that wine will surely work up a Texas-size appetite, let’s plan to meet for dinner at 6 p.m. at Gruene River Grill, just a hop, skip and jump from the festival grounds.
If you’d like to purchase festival tickets in advance (it’s $10 cheaper), here’s the website link: http://www.gruenemusicandwinefest.org/saturday.html. Tickets are $20 in advance, $30 at the door.
Please RSVP on our Meetup site so we know about how many from our group are coming (carpooling is recommended). At the festival let Marla, Derek, or Michael know if you plan to stay for dinner.
See all y’all in Gruene!
Marla, Derek & Michael
Gruene Music & Wine Festival (on the grounds of The Grapevine)
When: Noon – 6 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 12, 2013
• Featuring 30+ Texas wineries and 100+ wines
• Texas foods, haute food trucks and gift market
• Live music on two stages
• Includes a festival wine glass and five wine tasting tickets – additional tasting tickets available)
• Tickets: $20 in advance; $30 at the door (capacity is limited, advance ticket purchase recommended)
• Click for tickets: http://www.gruenemusicandwinefest.org/saturday.html
Austin Food & Wine Lovers Dinner @ Gruene River Grill
When: 6 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 12, 2013
• Gruene River Grill: 1259 Gruene Rd, New Braunfels, TX 78130