Austin Food and Wine Lovers Message Board › Our next meet-up

Our next meet-up

Sherry Dawson
user 12337214
Austin, TX
Send an Email Post a Greeting
First I'd like to say how excited I am to be a part of this group.  It seems to have not been very active lately, but I'm hoping to change that!  I plan to schedule our next meet-up sometime next week.

Meanwhile, I'd love to hear from you about the ideas you have.  Do you prefer evening, weekend or happy hour events?  More interested in wine tastings, dinners or a combo?  What about a wine & chocolate tasting?

Email me back and let me know how we can make this group YOUR group!
Sapna Patel
user 12690332
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Hello! Glad to hear that we have someone that is enthusiastic about coordinating events! I'm new to town so it's nice to hear about wine events! Would love to hear more about happy hour events. Would be an easier way to meet new people. Thanks!

First I'd like to say how excited I am to be a part of this group.  It seems to have not been very active lately, but I'm hoping to change that!  I plan to schedule our next meet-up sometime next week.

Meanwhile, I'd love to hear from you about the ideas you have.  Do you prefer evening, weekend or happy hour events?  More interested in wine tastings, dinners or a combo?  What about a wine & chocolate tasting?

wendy
broadwaytunelover
Austin, TX
Post #: 38

Happy hrs work well for me. i love early evening events as well
Emily
user 12599451
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Send an Email You are unable to greet this member
Sherry, Excited about some activity in this group!!! Anytime works, wine tasting/tapas or dinners/wine pairing are good. I've done the wine & chocolate before and its great so really, anything is fun.