Austin Food and Wine Lovers Message Board › SUNDAY - Cowboys+Gauchos at Salt Lick

SUNDAY - Cowboys+Gauchos at Salt Lick

Michael R.
user 40679492
Austin, TX
Hey Fellow Lovers,

Looking forward to seeing all y'all at the Salt Lick Pavilion on Sunday for Cowboys + Gauchos.  It starts at noon and runs until 4 p.m.

If you haven't already registered, don't forget you can get in free by becoming a member of the Wine & Food Foundation of Texas for only $50.  Heck, that's 15 bucks less than a $65 non-member ticket.  That's what we urban cowboys refer to as a pig in a poke!  Visit our Meetup site for details.

Be sure to bring a Texas-size appetite and a powerful thirst for a lineup of amazing food and wine.  Don't forget to shine up your boots, too, because you'll want them looking mighty fine as you're scootin' across the dance floor to some great live country music.

When you arrive, look for us inside the pavilion.  We'll stick a heart on you so we all know you're a Lover.  The weather gal said it's going to be a bee-you-tee-full day.  Yee-haw!

See you there!

Michael, Marla & Derek
Christia S.
christiasale
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
Hey Michael,
Have I waited too late? If I do this today, will my wrist band be at will-call?
Also, do I still use the original link provided to sign up and renew my membership? There was a date limiter on that link, so I didn't know if it still applied.
Thanks!
Christia