addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Food and Wine Lovers Message Board › Seghesio does it again!

Seghesio does it again!

Michael R.
user 40679492
Austin, TX
Hi AF&W Lovers,

Here's a newsflash if you like red Zinfandel.  Seghesio's 2011 "Sonoma" Zinfandel, which I bought last night at HEB for $19.99 per bottle, yesterday was rated 92 points by Wine Spectator.  I love this wine!  And what a value!!  Be sure you get the 2011 vintage, as there are still some 2010s on the shelf.

The 92-pt. rating won't be officially announced until sometime in June, but the subscription I have gives me a one-month advanced notice on special ratings.  Wanted to pass along the news so you can grab a few bottles now.  Not a bad idea to lay some down for next year.  I am .

Cheers,

Michael