Austin Groovy and Grails Users Message Board › Groovy and Grails Resources

Groovy and Grails Resources

Rob B.
user 14362612
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Some Groovy and Grails related resources you should know about. If you know of others please add to this list:

Rob
Rob B.
user 14362612
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
Eric M.
user 10949808
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Another person to talk to is a guy in Chicago named Cedric Hurst. He is @divideby0 on Twitter. He even expressed interest in coming down here during SouthBy Southwest to speak to the group. He is very into Groovy and Grails and connecting with other Groovy/Grails developers and building up the Groovy/Grails community.
Ryan V.
rvanderwerf
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 6
That would be awesome! Another I would love to have is Burt Beckwith or Jeff Brown, they are both stateside based Groovy/Grails people. I know some people overseas like Graeme Rocher, Cedrik Champeau, Gilliame Laforge, etc will be in Minneapolis for Gr8Conf in July, if we can scrape some sponsor $ together for a ticket from MSP we can probably talk one of them to stop down here for a talk.

I think for anyone who wants to learn a topic and share/speak to practice and or get experience in the group would also be great. I'm more than willing to give any of my talks from gr8conf or Springone2gx this year as well if anyone is interested.

Hands on workshops or hackathons would be very cool too, as some people have expressed interest in that as well.