add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

You can organize this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 14 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

Austin Hadoop Users Group (AHUG) Message Board › Cloudera training

Cloudera training

A former member
Post #: 1

There was a post on Jun 5th promoting a Cloudera session in Austin where the fee was waived:

"Tim DeMarco
"Good morning to all AHUG members. There is a BIG Data Hadoop Seminar on Thursday, June 20th, in Austin, TX. If you are interested in attending or
+learning more about the event then please click on the enclosed link. As a AHUG member your fees have been waived.
Jun 5, 10:23 AM"

The session still costs $149. After I realized that it was already on my credit card. I emailed Cloudera at once, called them a week later, was given a different email address, emailed that, no response. Called again this morning, the person in sales did not know who I should talk to about a refund and had no numbers for any other departments. Is this a real company? ;)

In any case, I opened a dispute charge through my credit card company to get the refund. Anyone has a real contact at this "company" I can talk to?