Austin Korean Language and Culture Group Message Board › K-movies/drama... share your favorite titles and actors with everyone!!!

K-movies/drama... share your favorite titles and actors with everyone!!!

A former member
Post #: 5
I saw 'The Isle' the other night and I was like, what? Interesting and definitely different from other movies I've seen! Ok... your turn!
A former member
Post #: 1
I could recommend a ton of kdrama's but if it had to be a movie it would be "Heaven's Postman" with Jae Joong from JYJ. It's an amazing movie. Check it out and let me know what you think.....
A former member
I don't know the names of the actors but I saw a movie called "epitaph" it's a K-horror movie and most def deserves a watch!devilish
Jason
user 10511568
Austin, TX
CityHunter is a good one. I don't watch many K-Dramas, I find myself listening to K-Pop to dive into my K-Culture but "CityHunter" is good. "The Man From Nowhere" is a great movie too.
A former member
안녕하세요­

Honestly, I haven't viewed a great many movies. My most recent find was "Poetry"(2010) by Lee Chang-dong, starring Yun Jung-Hee. Check it out and let me know what you think. -Brian