addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Korean Language and Culture Group Message Board › Language Tutoring

Language Tutoring

Sai
saibear12
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Hi everyone!

I'm currently trying to learn Korean but it is hard on my own so I was curious if anyone here knew of anyone who teaches Korean or tutors or would be willing to tutor? Or if there are any Korean classes being held anywhere? (I know UT has some but that's really kind of expensive?)

Or if none of the above if anyone would want to study together and learn together?

Thanks! ^__^
A former member
Post #: 10
I've attend classes at the Austin Korean School for the pass 3 year or so - My Korean would be amazing if I applied myself more...don't study as much as I should.

Fall 2012 session: Saturdays - September 1 through December 15
Time: 10:00AM-1:00PM
Tuition: $200.00

www.austinkoreanschool.org - sometimes their English pages are out of date - email: austinkoreanschool@gmail.com they'll send you a registration form
A former member
Post #: 2
This sounds great! I've been looking for opportunities to learn the language! Definitely signing up.
Sai
saibear12
Austin, TX
Post #: 3
Oh my god that sounds great. I hope I can come up with the money to go.

Thank you! :)
Ike O.
user 13372294
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
You can probably take a look at Talk to Me In Korean (TTMIK) http://www.talktomein...­ . This is probably the best online self learning resource I've seen. You can also get it on the android and appstore

This blog has also been very helpful to me http://hangukdrama.wo...­