Austin Korean Language and Culture Group Message Board › About our group and general informations.

About our group and general informations.

Song Y.
user 38730782
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 8
Just like to share with everyone about Korean meet up group, we are pretty much open mined letting anyone who's interested creating an events and share suggestions so don't hesitate to create events or share your ideas for this group.
Also, whoever wants to become Organizer or event organizers etc.. let Jenny or us know.

Whenever, we do meet up try to take pictures of the events and post on the site so everybody can see what we've done.
It helps to show new members or others what we are doing.

RSVP, do your best on "Yes or No" this would help out exactly who's or how many are attending for the events and we do understand there will be times you may not be able to attend or showing up at last mins, reason i'm bring it up depends where we host the events at whoever shows up unexpectedly may or may not get a seat. I'm sure we can always make rooms for others but on certain events we might need exact head counts to let the owner know how many to RSVP.
I'm not saying don't show up if you didn't RSVP or going to be late.

Since, we have two sponsors that we need to do best to come up with dates and times to have events at those two places least once a month for next 6 months, especially to Odaku Sushi told them we will come there once a month. So, do best to support and attend those two events.

Last of all, don't be afraid to ask the owner to sponsor our group if you think it's good place for us to have our meet up regular base.
Probably, most of yall knew all this but I thought to put this on here for newbies.
Thanks,

Song