Austin Lean Startup Circle Message Board › Angel investors and the business plan

Angel investors and the business plan

Dan M.
user 33804152
Austin, TX
Post #: 7
Howdy guys,

I am the Founder of DiCheetal, which is the fastest, smartest and best organized searchelerator -- basically without competition -- on the market. It allows anyone to get results tens or hundreds of times faster, when searching the net, than with any search engine, and yes, that’s including Google. It is designed to spectacularly boost the productivity for any businesses and individuals using our free app.

We also secured two outstanding names: DiCheetal (stands for Digital Cheetah and reads similar to digital) and Searchelerator (search accelerator), and a magnificent slogan, “The fastest cloud animal.”

I recently relocated from Cleveland to Austin because the latter is considered to be the best US city for small businesses/startups. I would surely like to make some connections here.

I was wondering whether somebody can present his business idea* without a business plan to an angel investor. And if the angel investor likes the idea then he will eventually recommend somebody to help us to put together a business plan, or, better yet, (to) join us.

* Note that DiCheetal is an up and running finished product: http://www.dicheetal.com/­, it’s not at the idea/concept stage.

Thanks

Dan