add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Austin Lean Startup Circle Message Board › Doing the math

Doing the math

A former member
Post #: 10
I'm sure I'm not the only one to notice that the number of posts here is far from being impressive -- an average of 1 post/mo -- with very few views and even fewer answers: 3!! -- an average of 1 answer/year.

What would be a biz-friendly Austin Meetup Group where members actually communicate?
Bill K.
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Here are a few ideas:

Examples of MVP plucked from pubs with a thread discussing.

Meaningful metrics by some industry classification.

Techniques that could be/have been adapted from other lean disciplines like manufacturing and software.

Joint discussion with the other lean disciplines. There certainly is an intersect with Agile Austin. The people who go to those meetings, I've noticed, are from larger companies. Do any of the current Lean StartUp attendees also go to those meetings or work in those companies?
Bill K.
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
By pubs I mean publications like business journals, bios of entrepreneurs.