Austin Liberty Coalition Message Board › Austin Businesses Supportive of Ron Paul

Austin Businesses Supportive of Ron Paul

A former member
Post #: 148
We've been getting a LOT of support from local businesses for our grassroots efforts. I'd like to have a spot here where we can list the supportive businesses and return the favor!

Kerbey Lane
Amy's Ice Cream
Sweet Leaf Tea
Amsterdam Cafe
The Hardware Store
Sholz Beer Garden
Ruta Maya
Chuggin Monkey

I'm sure I've missed several (no slight intended!) so please let us know which businesses are supporting us!

Nancy
A former member
Post #: 13
I designed this site along with several other Ron Paul supporters. It is a dynamic listing of RP-supporting businesses, a Yellow Pages, if you will :)

If we can, I think we should encourage the businesses in Nancy's post to get on board. It's a win-win idea for both the businesses, and for those of us who wish to do business with our fellow Revolutionaries.

http://www.ronpaulyel...­

If you like this, please spread it around.

PS - Nancy, I heard your call-in to RPR Radio, great job!
A former member
Post #: 14
Brave New Books
A former member
Post #: 41
I think I heard Paul Davis say that Daily Juice supports him too
A former member
Post #: 1
The Planet K stores have his signs posted all over their buildings.
Casey Purdy and An...
Sheerterror77
Austin, TX
Post #: 12
Planet K didn't ever interview me again so I am sad at them... but they are for ROn Paul so that's excellent still. wheee
Casey Purdy and An...
Sheerterror77
Austin, TX
Post #: 13

I'm sure I've missed several (no slight intended!) so please let us know which businesses are supporting us!

Nancy

Me (casey) and Anna's business Supports Ron Paul - we're called SCUMRAGS DIY
it's mostly online but I also sell at free events, on the street, or if people drop by my condo.

We sell handmade clothing and accessories - mostly punk rock style stuff
we also sell some items that aren't hand made...

If you're interested in crazy clothing you should contact me - my most recent item is handmade razor blade earrings and different colors wheeee

WE LOVE RON PAUL
A former member
a wild soap bar has been supporting ron paul since before it's inception 13 years ago! you can find us at whole foods, central market, and several heb's in town.

maggie, the soap bartender
A former member
Post #: 2
What makes Chuggin' Monkey supportive of Ron Paul? Isn't that the bar owned by that guy on the that TV show The Bachelor?

Ryan
user 10241484
Hutto, TX
http://gardensofthean...­ in austin ...They are kind of out of the way but for cheep herbs they win hands down in variety. Even a discount for real money like silver. They think that aids is caused by parasite poop so I would suggest you know what your looking for rather than ask them (i could be ignorant but so could they), otherwise great people and they have everything that you could wish for in a herbal store for prices that are so low it's more insane than parasite poop causing aids. They also have cheep plants, trees (home depot prices look silly in comparison) etc. I don't know how they stay in business at there prices but they do and they are great people. I find excuses to buy things from them just to visit with them.