add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Austin Liberty Coalition Message Board › Need your help: Precinct Chair Vacancy Project

Need your help: Precinct Chair Vacancy Project

user 14281597
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
It is so important for us to get more precinct chairs. The vacancy list was recently updated, and despite the deadline being passed vacancies can still be filed late. Right now about 40% of the precincts are vacant!!!!

I have a master list of the vacant precinct chairs which I broke up into regions of Travis County. If you have a car (or a bike for some areas) and access to a printer you can take part. This will take half an hour per precinct chair you want to cover. Just a warning, this does involve speaking to about 2-3 strangers face to face per precinct. We will be speaking with select individuals who are also supporters, not going door to door. We will be informing them of openings, giving them the form (blank), and encouraging them to take part.

I will control the master list to make sure we don't have two people doing the same precinct. Email me at and let me know your Austin general location and I will respond with a list of open districts in that region, you can then select the ones closest to you. Let me know when you finish a precinct so I can mark it off the list. I'll keep it organized so we can visit every last precinct.
anne b.
user 44370862
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
Hello, All supporters of and workers toward LIBERTY!
I should first introduce myself as Precinct Chair, 2012 til 2014, pct #238, Austin (Murchison Middle School). I saw that my chair was vacant, and as I was asked to file to fill said vacancy, I did. I was the ONLY person to file for same, so I have won by default.
IF your precinct-chair is vacant, I wish you would go ahead and contact the TCRP and FILL IT. We need more people to get on this, to take the party, the city, the state and the country back to what Republicans are supposed to stand for. If you're not sure what you will do as precinct chair, I'll be happy to fill you in. If you think you'll never be elected, the fact that your chair IS vacant should dispel that idea.
Do what you can for the GOP, to help fix the GOP, before the party is no longer relevant. IF we had all done this back in '08, just think what we would have accomplished this year, alone. Yes, we did well, but we could surely have done better.

We do not have to become them to join them. We should, instead, influence them and the best way to do that IS by showing them what true liberty-minded folk are.
Anne Beckett
Precinct Chair #238
Term to begin 20 August, 2012