addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Liberty Coalition Message Board › Ron Paul Signs to Carry at Events

Ron Paul Signs to Carry at Events

A former member
Post #: 6
The ABC August 5th Des Moines Debate and the August 11th Ames, IA Straw Poll events are right around the corner. I hope as many as possible are able to make both events. I'll be there!

If anyone needs a sign to carry, check out the one I had made at http://republican.mee...­ Double click on the picture to blow it up.

I have plenty and can UPS them.

18" x 24" Sign; $ 4.00 each.

I also have yard stands for $ 1.00 each.

Includes Shipping.

1. Tell me how many signs and
how many stands.
2. Tell me the street address to
send them to.

Email me at sd.ronpaul@yahoo.com

3. Send your payment to:

Bill Stegmeier
P.O. Box 412
Tea, SD 57064

Thanks
Bill