add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Austin Liberty Coalition Message Board › Scary bill introduced to Congress...

Scary bill introduced to Congress...

A former member
Post #: 4
H.J. Res. 5 (http://www.govtrack.u...­)

Introduced on January 6th. Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.

The link above will take you to the official bill. I've already emailed my county's rep. and both Sen. Cornyn and Sen. Hutchison, I urge you all to do the same. All of their web sites make it really easy to send them a message directly.
user 8488521
Manchaca, TX
Post #: 7
I wouldn't worry about it. ;-) Looks like Mr. Representative Jose Serrano of New York decided to be cute and author a new bill to try and impress daddy Obama. This guy is either sucking up real hard looking for a "promotion", or is seriously shallow enough to think it's funny, or worse yet he actually thinks it's a good idea. ;-) The one way you can tell this will likely go nowhere is the full text of the bill is only 2 pages long, which is far too short for a bill with such huge implications. Now, had the bill been 970 some odd pages or something, then we might need to be worried as that would be plenty of space to hide all manner of constitutional usurpations in addition to the obvious one. I can't believe we pay politicians and this is what some of them come up with. ;-)