Austin Liberty Coalition Message Board › Help Draft Judge Andrew Napolitano as Chair of the Patriot Caucus

Help Draft Judge Andrew Napolitano as Chair of the Patriot Caucus

A former member
Post #: 4
December 22, 2009

Friends,

If you're as concerned as I am about preserving the continued momentum of the liberty movement, please join me
in promoting a new effort underway to draft Judge Andrew Napolitano as National Chair of the Patriot Caucus.

The Patriot Caucus is a newly formed political infrastructure designed to implement a collaborative, inter-
organizational framework that acts as a viable planning and implementation vehicle in order to strengthen channels of communication, collaboration and leadership across the expanded liberty movement. As a first step toward implementing a true inter-organizational strategy within a loosely organized movement, the Patriot Caucus seeks to establish new clarity by creating unified leadership, and to synchronize efforts under a singular voice for freedom, something that is needed in order to help solidify the growth and importance of the Tea Party movement.

Although in nascent form and involving groups like the American Liberty Alliance and Tea Party Express, more voices are needed right now to ensure that these efforts to formalize a more collaborative approach will work to the benefit of all concerned, and that the voice of reason from throughout the liberty movement will prevail in the months and years to come.

Please take a moment to review the project Wiki that has been created, and voice your support for true leadership by simply placing an endorsement in the comments section for Judge Napolitano as National Chair of the Patriot Caucus.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Michael Burns
Co-founder
OnStrategy Forum
Play to win.
http://onstrategy.nin...­
Chanda S.
user 10518245
Austin, TX
Post #: 21
Is this person related to Janet Napolitano the Secretary of Homeland Security? Cause I don't know of a lot of Napolitano's.
A former member
Post #: 6
No relation. Check out the videos added to the page.