Austin Liberty Coalition Message Board › Election Workers Still Needed

Election Workers Still Needed

A former member
Post #: 8
Hi everyone!

I hope you will share this information with everyone you know. This is a wonderful chance for us to make sure integrity is the backbone of our elections.

Please tell your friends in other counties to do the same. We the people can make a difference nationwide!

Lela Pittenger
______________________________________­_______
From Rosemary Edwards TCRP:

Election Workers Still Needed - We are still looking for election judges, alternate judges, and clerks for March 2. Each of these positions is paid and training is provided by Travis County Elections. Election judges must reside in the precinct in which they serve; alternate judges and clerks must reside in Travis County. We are also looking for poll watchers, an unpaid position.
If you are interested, please contact our Primary Administrator, Liz Tait, at liztait@austin.rr.com or 569-1185(cell) or 302-1776 ext. 3.

The alternate judge and clerk positions that go unfilled will be left to the county to fill and most likely will be filled by democrats....do we really want to allow the democrats to run our primary?
I think not so we need to fill all these positions!
It is one day plus a two hour training sessions....seems like a minor sacrifice to TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY!

Come on folks who's gonna be a Judge, Alternate Judge or Clerk with me?
I'll be an Alternate Judge on March 2.....