addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Liberty Coalition Message Board › anything being done city wide to help those in the Fairview neighborhood?

anything being done city wide to help those in the Fairview neighborhood?

A former member
Post #: 2
I'm sure this kind of thing has happened in other areas already but I was not aware of it. This is happening now and I'd like to help somehow. Seems to me this neighborhood is under attack by the COA. I am very upset by this and the thought that this kind of action will start happening in other neighborhoods. Any ideas of how to help?