Paleo f(x) Austin is the largest Paleo conference in the world.
It includes the following for 2014:
• A world-class lineup of Paleo thought leaders, including physicians, nutritionists, scientists, athletes, coaches, sustainability and food activists, biohackers, and more.
• Confirmed: Robb Wolf, Chris Kresser, Sarah Fragoso, Dallas & Melissa Hartwig, Nora Gedgaudas, Dr. Terry Wahls, and many more, + dozens of new speakers TBA.
• Five stages: two premiere stages for presentations and panels, a Strength and Conditioning stage, a Cooking Demo stage, and a Paleo On Ramp stage.
• Talks, panels, and demos ranked from beginner to expert level, including a number of Paleo 101 talks.
• Strength and Conditioning expo floor with demos and workshops lead by master trainers and natural movement experts.
• A Paleo vendor fair with an array of health-oriented vendors.
Plus exciting social opportunities...
• Multiple networking events and dinners.
• Paleo Posse: A fun new way to meet a small group of like minded paleo friends.
• A big evening after-party.
• A special offer for members of the Austin Paleo community: register now with the code "APLGPFX14" for $35 off an adult premiere ticket. Expires 3/17.
Learn more and register:
If you'd live to volunteer for Paleo f(X), in exchange for a free ticket, see the call here: http://www.paleofx.com/blog/paleo-fx-2014-call-volunteers