July 9, 2013 · 7:45 AM
This location is shown only to members
Our structure has settled down and we have made a few adjustments that seem to be working. We meet at 7:45 and have a hard start at 8:00AM. We end approximately at 9:30. This is JULY 9th. We will go back to first and third Tuesdays in August.
1. Intro (Elevator)– 15 to 30 seconds (max) on who you are, what you do. Clean, concise. And great practice.
2. Goal Accomplished – From previous week. We will try and hold you accountable
3. Set a Goal – A goal that you are setting for check-in at the next meeting
4. Ask – Something you need. A referral or service.
5. Connect for "give" to shared at the end of the meeting
6. Pass to the next Member
All share and then floor is open to share a:
7. Best Practice – Something you learned or best practice during the last two weeks that worked or didn't (!) from a sales perspective ---- and /or
8. “Stuck” - Share a “Stuck” where we collectively can work to solve a sales issue, problem or account where you are “stuck”.
9. Give - one on one post meeting interaction
I appreciate all your attendance and participation. Let me know if there is anything else that you think might be helpful.