Austin Salsa Dance Meetup Message Board › Welcome and thanks for joining - A request from Fawn

Welcome and thanks for joining - A request from Fawn

This message board is read-only.

Fawn
legg787
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Thanks much for being the very first persons to join and get this group rolling.

In a couple of days the 200 or so folks waiting for such list in Austin will be notified by Meet up and I imagine many local regular Salseros will continue to join as well.

I'll be sending out email invitations to my friends this week - please share with your friends as well. (And I apologize if you get the announcement more than once from different sources.)

I've added an event which you are welcome to RSVP to. Welcome your ideas for the kinds of things you'd like this group to do in the future. Although the event I chose as the first meetup is the 18th, I would like to explore the idea of having one also at the On Your Feet event if anyone is interested in organizing one. I'll be volunteering at that event that night, so I can't do it - but I'll be there! Any volunteers to help out Friday at Copa are welcome to. All I can imagine needing is someone to greet people for 30 minutes at a time or so at our table. Let me know if we need something else I'm not thinking of...

Again welcome and thanks for joining the Austin Salsa Dance Meetup!
Let's have some fun with this!
-Fawn

Salsa Dancing at Copa with performa?