Austin Salsa Dance Meetup Message Board › THE FRESHMAN CUP - DECEMBER 13, 2009

THE FRESHMAN CUP - DECEMBER 13, 2009

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 78
HELLO EVERYONE FROM AUSTIN AND SURROUNDING AREAS,

MY NAME IS SALSAEDDY FOR THOSE WHO MAY NOT KNOW ME. I'M FROM HOUSTON, TEXAS.

THE REASON FOR ME LEAVING A MESSAGE ON HERE TO ALL SALSA LOVERS FROM AUSTIN AND NEARBY CITIES, IS THAT I WANT TO INFORM YOU OF A COMPETITION I WILL BE HOLDING IN DECEMBER. IT WILL BE JUST FOR ONLY A CERTAIN GROUP OF SALSA LOVERS BUT, EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO COME.

THE COMPETITION IS CALL THE FRESHMAN CUP!!! IT WILL BE HELD IN HOUSTON ON DECEMBER 13. MORE INFO WILL BE UP ASAP.

THE CONCEPT IS TO ENCOURAGE NEW PEOPLE AND SALSA INSTRUCTORS TO BUILD THE NEXT GENERATION OF DANCERS / PERFORMERS / COMPETITORS IN THE RESPECTIVE CITIES.

YOU WILL HAVE TWO OPTIONS...

FOR ALL ROOKIES, NEWBIES, WHO HAVE NOT YET PERFORM OR COMPETED IN THE SALSA FIELD, THEY ARE WELCOME TO COMPETE AND PERFORM @ THIS EVENT.

IT WILL BE A ONE DAY EVENT AND YOU HAVE THREE CHOICES...

1) YOU CAN COME AND PERFORM DURING THE DAY @ THE HOUSTON DANCE FACTORY.

2) YOU CAN COME AND COMPETE DURING THE EVENING @ THE BRISTOL LOUNGE FOR THE FRESHMAN CUP!!!

3) YOU CAN DO BOTH.

THAT IS ALL FOR NOW, UNTIL I HAVE EVERYTHING SET FOR YOU. UNTIL THEN, START PRACTICING, DANCE INSTRUCTORS START TRAINING YOU STUDENTS WHO WOULD LOVE TO COMPETE.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

GOD BLESS,
SALSAEDDY