addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Austin Singers and Songwriters Group Message Board › Meeting Everyone!

Meeting Everyone!

Brent H.
user 12524598
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Hello fellow singers n' riters....I'm hoping to get together with some of you soon...am working on a place to meet regularly but having no success at present..stay tuned. I enjoyed meeting and playing with many new friends at Brigitta's Pot Luck Jam on the 17th. I think that keeping the jam and the songwriters meeting separate is a good idea though. Like a lot of you i've been writing and playing music for many years. I know there are some beginners out there so to me it would be great for all ranges of experience to meet. i'm a member of the austin songwriters group but we dont seem to do much collaborating and thats what im searching for. here's hoping we can get it started! Thx, Brent :)