Austin Singers and Songwriters Group Message Board › Mature Singer/Story teller needed for project

Mature Singer/Story teller needed for project

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey ya'll:

My name is Marshall and I have a small production company here in Austin. I am looking for a female performer to join our project for the rest of the year. It is a Musical Comedy and is titled "Stevie Taybeck"
(the musical) The part if for a mature woman (50-60 y/o) who is the grandma to our star, Amy. She will be required to sing a solo with some back up provided by a few of Amy's girlfriends and would need to be able to tell a story well. She is fiesty but kind hearted in an old fashioned hard love kinda way. I joined the group some time ago but have not yet had the opportunity to meet any of you. Waiting for a meet up on the week end as it is the only time I could attend. Anyway, if there are any woman in the group who might feel inclined to be involved in this please contact me and we will meet and I can tell you more about it. It is a long term non paying role. We are having our first rehearsal this Sunday for the film. Oh, I forgot to mention, we are making a short promotional film to be shown around Austin and at a fund raising benefit that will be held in a few months from the completion of the film. It is really a three tier project. 1. Film 2. Benefit 3. Stage production. Give me a call at 512 696 1917 if you have an interest and we can talk.
director "No Ties Productions"