Austin Singers and Songwriters Group Message Board › Meet at Thrice, Sunday 7/24/11.

Meet at Thrice, Sunday 7/24/11. Located at South 5th and West Mary (used to be Cafe Caffeine)

Brent H.
user 12524598
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
BEGINNERS OR NOT OR IF JUST INTERESTED IN THE PROCESS OF SONGWRITING OR IF YOUR A LYRICIST AND OR POET.........please come and help create something, express your creative energy.....we've been looking for a spark; for a place to get together. This could be it. Responses? Thanks
Ponty L.
user 12714170
Denton, TX
Post #: 1
is there a time?
Brent H.
user 12524598
Austin, TX
Post #: 3
hi ponty, i will be setting up starting at 5 so hopefully i'll see you then...they close at 9...
brent
Ponty L.
user 12714170
Denton, TX
Post #: 2
unfortunately, that is the only time frame that is difficult for me, I may be able to get there before 9 and say hi.
Brent H.
user 12524598
Austin, TX
Post #: 4
i'm sorry you weren't able to come but the evening went very well. i've set up to have the stage on Thursday the 4th and Thursday the 11th, 6:30 - 9:00.... i got the pa balanced for the room. hope you can make it one of these dates...if not its ok ...they are very interested in the format of a meeting place