addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Austin Singers and Songwriters Group Message Board › Continue the group. Hopefully

Continue the group. Hopefully

john
user 2430343
Cedar Creek, TX
Post #: 5
Hi,
I am considering stepping up as organizer. Doubt I can do better than Suzanne, but would like to try to keep it going. About 35 people checked in within the past 2 weeks, and I guess they might be considered the active membership.
I would ask anyone interested in the group keeping going, to show up at the Friday meeting if poss. There should be lots to do, and people from another meet up there also::::::::.
"""""""­"""""""­"""""""­
Bi-monthly multi-media gatherings. Local musicians providing live music. A chess club just joined in on the action so there will be tables with chess games and other board games. At dusk we will have big screen back yard, either showcasing local film makers or an above average movie in the back yard. (weather permitting)
Potluck so bring yummies!

if you are a musician, come bring your instruments. If you like live local music, bring your ears. If you like to play chess or other board games with others, come bring willingness to play. If you like to watch movies in a community setting, come bring your eyes.

If you are creative, come bring your ideas and toys.
"""""""­"""""""­"""""""­"""""""­"""""""­"""""""­"""""""­"""""""­"""""""­"""8/26/11

Hope everyone who can make it will come.
Give this thing another try.
Thanks
John
Brent H.
user 12524598
Austin, TX
Post #: 7
Hi John, It's great that you might pick this group up. Where is the meeting Friday? Brent
john
user 2430343
Cedar Creek, TX
Post #: 6
Hi Brent,

sorry I did not make it clear. The meeting is at the same place ours was scheduled. At Bragitta's. the two meetings are held together. I sent an email.
Hope to see you this Friday.
Regards
John
Brent H.
user 12524598
Austin, TX
Post #: 8
Hey John, I'm pretty sure I will be there Friday..looking forward to meeting you, brent