Austin Singers and Songwriters Group Message Board › Bought another 6 months for the group.

Bought another 6 months for the group.

john
user 2430343
Cedar Creek, TX
Hi,
I stepped up as organizer. Doubt I can do better than Suzanne, but would like to try to keep it going. About 35 people checked in within the past 2 weeks, and I guess they might be considered the active membership.
I would ask anyone interested in the group keeping going, to show up at the Friday meeting if poss. There should be lots to do, and people from another meet up there also. Both meetups will be at Brigitta's house, already Scheduled.::::::::.
"""""""­"""""""­"""""""­
Bi-monthly multi-media gatherings. Local musicians providing live music. A chess club just joined in on the action so there will be tables with chess games and other board games. At dusk we will have big screen back yard, either showcasing local film makers or an above average movie in the back yard. (weather permitting)
Potluck so bring yummies!

if you are a musician, come bring your instruments. If you like live local music, bring your ears. If you like to play chess or other board games with others, come bring willingness to play. If you like to watch movies in a community setting, come bring your eyes.

If you are creative, come bring your ideas and toys.
"""""""­"""""""­"""""""­"""""""­"""""""­"""""""­"""""""­"""""""­"""""""­

This is through:::: http://www.meetup.com/Austin-Area-Hippies-Meetup-Group/­

Hope to meet some of you. I am more of an aspiring song writer than active. Hope to see this group stay active.

John