Yes, there is no denying it is damn hot outside! Grubbing on food, some drink, and mingling with a great group of people is an ideal afternoon. However, with the heat.... Not so great lounging outside. So we are throwing in a massive 35 feet inflatable moonwalk slip n' slide to keep everyone cool. You read it right 35 feet long! This isn’t your generic slip and slide from Wal-Mart!
- Hosted at Aleena and Peter’s Backyard from 1:00 to 6:00ish P.M.
- BBQ sandwiches, brats and sides will be served up from 1:30- 2:30ish P.M .
o We will have some snacks to munch on throughout the day but the main food will be grilled up during those times. Sorry guys just trying to avoid having Peter and I on the grill the whole entire time (hope you understand).
- Drinks and some awesome slip n' sliding the entire time!
- We will also have ladder toss, board and drinking games, and maybe a beer pong table ( if anyone wants?)
What to Bring:
- Lawn chair if you've got one. While we have tons of backyard space we only have seating for about 10.
- If you can or would like to, extra food, drinks and games would be greatly appreciated to keep the festivities going!
What you need:
- RSVP and chip in
$16 is the chip in. $15 will help cover the rental of the slip and slide, some food, beer and bottled waters. The extra dollar is for the pay pal processing fee (it's actually 70 something cents so i just rounded up. How much food and drinks is determined how many people come and how much money is left over after the rental . But don’t worry, all of the money will be going to the BBQ and slip n' side. Peter and I are not keeping a dime. I think this comes out a bit cheaper than all of us meeting at a bar and restaurant. Plus we get a private place with a massive slip n' slide!
- If you want to pay in cash ( if you see me or Peter before at the master pancake meetup) or send a check... it's just 15 bucks.
Hope to see you guys there!
*Not sure on the level of drinking since it's in the afternoon. But there will be beer and whatever other drinks people provide. So, if you plan to drink.... Please carpool or drink responsibly if you are planning to drive.
PAYMENT DUE DATE: AUGUST 8th
If you RSVP past August 8th you have 3 days to pay
If there is a wait list and if you haven't paid we will have to unfortunately remove you from the RSVP list.We have ten days before the actual day to cancel the slip and slide and get the deposit we are putting down.
We need at least 20 people to join in and paid to make it affordable! So C'mon get those RSVP's going. It should be a great time!
If you change your RSVP before or on August 18th , you will receive a full refund.
If you change your RSVP before or on August 19th, you will receive $10 back.
If you don’t show up the day of, Sorry guys no refund.
However, if you find you can’t go after the refund date and someone is willing to take your place and pay the $16 on your behalf... you will get a full refund.