February 12, 2012
My name is Scott and I just moved to Austin from Denver. I am looking to meet some new people, so I thought this would be a fun opportunity.
New to Austin? Want to expand your social group? Or are there just some nights and weekends, you think “I want to do something different?”
Yes to any of these answers… Then come join us!
A variety of fun social activities
- Happy Hours
- House Parties
- Game Nights
- Different sport activities
- Trying different restaurants ( from trailer eateries to fine dining)
- Painting the town red
- Themed Pub Crawls
- Party Barges ( Lake Travis , Lake Austin, etc)
- Meetups at local swimming holes
- Tailgating Parties
- Wine Tastings
- Field Mojo
- Checking out local art museums and festivals - and more…..
Would like suggestions, ideas and event organizers to help the group out:) Just email me...
3,835 Travel Enthusiasts
7,497 Stand Up Paddlers
2,392 Recent College Grads
2,075 Austin Doc Fans
Meetup members, Log in