February 6, 2012
No answer yet
In Austin for 10 years but a lot of my friends have moved away for work, etc. Just looking to meet new people and have some fun.
New to Austin? Want to expand your social group? Or are there just some nights and weekends, you think “I want to do something different?”
Yes to any of these answers… Then come join us!
A variety of fun social activities
- Happy Hours
- House Parties
- Game Nights
- Different sport activities
- Trying different restaurants ( from trailer eateries to fine dining)
- Painting the town red
- Themed Pub Crawls
- Party Barges ( Lake Travis , Lake Austin, etc)
- Meetups at local swimming holes
- Tailgating Parties
- Wine Tastings
- Field Mojo
- Checking out local art museums and festivals - and more…..
Would like suggestions, ideas and event organizers to help the group out:) Just email me...
1,055 Recent College Grads
1,060 Fun Girlfriends
1,168 Fun Seekers
1,325 Craft Beer Lovers
1,531 Film Lovers
4,089 Excitingly Fun Singles
Meetup members, Log in