March 27, 2012
Happy hour hop downtown, walk/run/bike Lady Bird Lake, day trips to Whole Foods, drink wine, thrift shop, and cook immaculate feasts.
Just moved here from California and am ready to become an Austinite. LET'S DO THIS.
New to Austin? Want to expand your social group? Or are there just some nights and weekends, you think “I want to do something different?”
Yes to any of these answers… Then come join us!
A variety of fun social activities
- Happy Hours
- House Parties
- Game Nights
- Different sport activities
- Trying different restaurants ( from trailer eateries to fine dining)
- Painting the town red
- Themed Pub Crawls
- Party Barges ( Lake Travis , Lake Austin, etc)
- Meetups at local swimming holes
- Tailgating Parties
- Wine Tastings
- Field Mojo
- Checking out local art museums and festivals - and more…..
Would like suggestions, ideas and event organizers to help the group out:) Just email me...
4,493 New Austinites
2,345 Fans of the Austin SSC
790 Active Austinites
16,785 awesome people
Meetup members, Log in