July 20, 2013
Hiking, biking and bar-hopping
Recently moved to Austin from Querétaro, Mexico. Looking forward to meeting new people and finding out what this great city has to offer.
New to Austin? Want to expand your social group? Or are there just some nights and weekends, you think “I want to do something different?”
Yes to any of these answers… Then come join us!
A variety of fun social activities
- Happy Hours
- House Parties
- Game Nights
- Different sport activities
- Trying different restaurants ( from trailer eateries to fine dining)
- Painting the town red
- Themed Pub Crawls
- Party Barges ( Lake Travis , Lake Austin, etc)
- Meetups at local swimming holes
- Tailgating Parties
- Wine Tastings
- Field Mojo
- Checking out local art museums and festivals - and more…..
Would like suggestions, ideas and event organizers to help the group out:) Just email me...
1,592 Crafting Clan
1,528 Film Lovers
1,643 Beer Runners
2,142 Hiking Enthusiasts
Meetup members, Log in