February 3, 2012
Kung Fu Saloon, Rattle Inn, Highball, and Chinatown
I love living in Austin, but would love to make some new friends to hang out with.
I met some fun people and had great conversations.
New to Austin? Want to expand your social group? Or are there just some nights and weekends, you think “I want to do something different?”
Yes to any of these answers… Then come join us!
A variety of fun social activities
- Happy Hours
- House Parties
- Game Nights
- Different sport activities
- Trying different restaurants ( from trailer eateries to fine dining)
- Painting the town red
- Themed Pub Crawls
- Party Barges ( Lake Travis , Lake Austin, etc)
- Meetups at local swimming holes
- Tailgating Parties
- Wine Tastings
- Field Mojo
- Checking out local art museums and festivals - and more…..
Would like suggestions, ideas and event organizers to help the group out:) Just email me...
15,362 awesome people
2,146 Single PROFESSIONALS
2,395 Geeks and Gamers
Meetup members, Log in