April 27, 2013
Hey. I'm a recent transplant looking for ways to expand my social circle while exploring a new town.
New to Austin? Want to expand your social group? Or are there just some nights and weekends, you think “I want to do something different?”
Yes to any of these answers… Then come join us!
A variety of fun social activities
- Happy Hours
- House Parties
- Game Nights
- Different sport activities
- Trying different restaurants ( from trailer eateries to fine dining)
- Painting the town red
- Themed Pub Crawls
- Party Barges ( Lake Travis , Lake Austin, etc)
- Meetups at local swimming holes
- Tailgating Parties
- Wine Tastings
- Field Mojo
- Checking out local art museums and festivals - and more…..
Would like suggestions, ideas and event organizers to help the group out:) Just email me...
19,043 awesome people
5,050 Food and Wine Lovers
2,979 Happy folks
4,212 Active Austinites
Meetup members, Log in