July 17, 2013
Walnut Creek Park, Garrido's for brunch, 360 greenbelt
I've lived in Austin for about 5 years, and have loved every minute! I love to travel and experience new things.
New to Austin? Want to expand your social group? Or are there just some nights and weekends, you think “I want to do something different?”
Yes to any of these answers… Then come join us!
A variety of fun social activities
- Happy Hours
- House Parties
- Game Nights
- Different sport activities
- Trying different restaurants ( from trailer eateries to fine dining)
- Painting the town red
- Themed Pub Crawls
- Party Barges ( Lake Travis , Lake Austin, etc)
- Meetups at local swimming holes
- Tailgating Parties
- Wine Tastings
- Field Mojo
- Checking out local art museums and festivals - and more…..
Would like suggestions, ideas and event organizers to help the group out:) Just email me...
2,336 WHOA Members
1,389 Fans of the Austin SSC
1,477 Creative Spiritual Geniuses
2,758 Happy folks
Meetup members, Log in