January 6, 2013
Any place that puts a big fat grin on my face and makes it stay there for a while.
Just a fellow traveler through this world of ours-- looking for some 'escapades' much like you all.
New to Austin? Want to expand your social group? Or are there just some nights and weekends, you think “I want to do something different?”
Yes to any of these answers… Then come join us!
A variety of fun social activities
- Happy Hours
- House Parties
- Game Nights
- Different sport activities
- Trying different restaurants ( from trailer eateries to fine dining)
- Painting the town red
- Themed Pub Crawls
- Party Barges ( Lake Travis , Lake Austin, etc)
- Meetups at local swimming holes
- Tailgating Parties
- Wine Tastings
- Field Mojo
- Checking out local art museums and festivals - and more…..
Would like suggestions, ideas and event organizers to help the group out:) Just email me...
2,748 Active Austinites
2,687 Hiking Enthusiasts
1,137 Austin Wine & Travel Lovers
4,133 New Austinites
Meetup members, Log in