January 4, 2013
Continental Club, White Horse, Alamo Drafthouse, Dallas Niteclub on Thursdays, play tennis
I moved to Austin a year and a half ago for grad school and I'm looking to expand my social circle.
New to Austin? Want to expand your social group? Or are there just some nights and weekends, you think “I want to do something different?”
Yes to any of these answers… Then come join us!
A variety of fun social activities
- Happy Hours
- House Parties
- Game Nights
- Different sport activities
- Trying different restaurants ( from trailer eateries to fine dining)
- Painting the town red
- Themed Pub Crawls
- Party Barges ( Lake Travis , Lake Austin, etc)
- Meetups at local swimming holes
- Tailgating Parties
- Wine Tastings
- Checking out local art museums and festivals - and more…..
Would like suggestions, ideas and event organizers to help the group out:) Just email me...
10,885 awesome people
3,010 New Austinites
1,264 Beer Runners
1,868 Hiking Enthusiasts
Meetup members, Log in