April 2, 2013
Run at lady bird, hangout at plush on red river, live music at friends and the elephant room.
I'm Jonathan. Just made my way to Austin last July. I'm looking to make some friends and have a blast.
New to Austin? Want to expand your social group? Or are there just some nights and weekends, you think “I want to do something different?”
Yes to any of these answers… Then come join us!
A variety of fun social activities
- Happy Hours
- House Parties
- Game Nights
- Different sport activities
- Trying different restaurants ( from trailer eateries to fine dining)
- Painting the town red
- Themed Pub Crawls
- Party Barges ( Lake Travis , Lake Austin, etc)
- Meetups at local swimming holes
- Tailgating Parties
- Wine Tastings
- Field Mojo
- Checking out local art museums and festivals - and more…..
Would like suggestions, ideas and event organizers to help the group out:) Just email me...
16,008 awesome people
646 Volunteer Enthusiasts
1,903 Recent College Grads
2,935 Active Austinites
Meetup members, Log in