addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Friends and Fun Message Board › New and Improved!

New and Improved!

Joni
Joni45
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
THANK YOU to all who filled out the poll. You are obviously all wanting some FUN friends to hang out with at FUN venues! I can do that!

An overwhelming majority of you voted for:

*  A singles group over 25 but under 40
   *  To go out 2x/week
   *  Preferred days were Thurs/Fri/Sat
   *  Happy Hours and Dancing as your primary focus
   *  Private Club

I now need a few DYNAMIC, FRIENDLY and RELIABLE Asst Organizers who are over 30 and under 38 to lead events once or twice a month. This will be a PAID position. Please apply by contacting me at austinsocialclub@yahoo.com­.

Please remember to UPDATE your RSVP's if you change your mind about going.

Let's make the Austin Social Group THE BEST CLUB IN TOWN for the 30-somethings!!!

Thanks!
Joni