align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Friends and Fun Message Board › the "How To's" of Austin Social Group

the "How To's" of Austin Social Group

Joni
Joni45
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Hi Club Members!

This group is formed for YOUR enjoyment! This is going to be FUN and user-friendly for you and your new circle of friends. I encourage feedback and suggestions! So feel free to email me with your favorite places to hang out, dance or eat, as well as favorite activities and trips!

Each event will be hosted, usually by Kaylee or Piper. The hosts go early to reserve tables, then tell the Hostess at the Venue where we are sitting. When you arrive at the venue, ask the hostess where the Austin Social Group is sitting. There will also be some 5"x7" cards on the table depicting the group name. If all esle fails, call your hostess! Numbers will be disclosed within the information depending on who is hosting.

If you are willing to host 2 events/month, let me know. Your membership will be FREE if you do!

PLEASE do not hesitate to contact me about ANYTHING! I'm here for YOUR FUN!

See you soon!
Joni