align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Friends and Fun Message Board › Event Suggestions!

Event Suggestions!

Joni
Joni45
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 211
Post suggestions for events here: festivals, dances, happy hours, field trips, etc. You can also just ask one of the organizers to post it to the board and see how many respond.

*If you post it, you are responsible for showing up so that others knows there is at least one other person there*
A former member
Post #: 3
Hi Joni,

I'm hosting an Art Party in South Austin (7 mins from Downtown) on July 1 from 7-9 with free beer and wine. It will be a fun, relaxing atmosphere for people to view Art, make new friends and enjoy a drink.

If you think this is a good idea let me know and I'll give you more details so you can post.

Thx