Speed Friending Events - Austin ( Ages 20's and 30's ) Message Board › Thank you for coming out last night to our event!

Thank you for coming out last night to our event!

Matthew W.
user 9165236
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
I wanted to thank you for coming out to our Speed Friending Event last night! Heather and I had fun putting it on for you. We do these once a month and our next one will be more quiet, more limited seating, food, a band, games on Valentines day at Bangers.

I will be sending out a short survey on Sunday, if you can please fill it out, it will really help me out. The more feedback I can hear from you guys, the better event I can make for you next time. I want to boost the quality of event we put on each time, but I need your help, ideas, opinions, comments, feedback in order to make this the greatest experience in town!

I want to make sure each and everyone you had a good time last night and that you had a valuable experience!

Each Speed Friending Event is structured so that you make connections and meet people in a low-pressure relaxed way. If you feel that the experience was less than optimal for the price you paid, simply email me and I'll make it right, I guarantee it.

Thanks for coming out!

Sincerely,

Matt
President & CEO
Austin Visuals & Speed Friending
www.AustinVisuals.com