add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Speed Friending Events - Austin ( Ages 20's and 30's ) Message Board › One more quick thing - I forgot, about tonight!

One more quick thing - I forgot, about tonight!

Matthew W.
user 9165236
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
If you're coming to tonight's Speed Friending Event. Just wanted to remind everyone, it's a little chilly. Bangers told us that they would put a tent around us in the event there is cooler weather. So dress casual, and in the case that the tent doesn't happen to be enough heads up to dress warm enough to be comfortable throughout the night. If you layer, you can always set layers to the side while you Speed Friend.

Text BANGERS to 84483 to Join our AfterParty Trivia Channel for prizes !! We will be giving away prizes all throughout our AfterParty Tonight! ( Must be present to win )

I also forgot to mention tonight if you're going to our After Party, you will have a chance to win a personal training package from Cary at Sexy Ab Secrets­

See ya there! - Matt