align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Speed Friending Events - Austin ( Ages 20's and 30's ) Message Board › Speed Friending Event Line up for the next 2 weeks!

Speed Friending Event Line up for the next 2 weeks!

Matthew W.
user 9165236
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Hi Guys,

Here's a Two week agenda heads up!

1. Saturday Dinner Party ( limited seating )

There are still some spots open for my Dinner Party this weekend, we've had a mixture of cancellations, so I'm still having raffles to fill spots as they open. RSVP if you want a chance at a spot. I'm personally cooking pan-seared tuna, and chicken marinara parmesan for starters. We will be watching Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World, plus drinking games at my place ( maybe P )

RSVP here : http://www.meetup.com/Austin-Speed-Friending-Events/events/104784632/­

2. March 16th! Rock Band vs Live Band + House Party.

My friend at Quarter Up is throwing a huge party. There will be raffles, prizes, drinks, maybe appetizers, hear a live band, various video games to play, also go head-to-head with rockband vs a live band. All for 12.50. Tickets are cheaper through us than at the door. I will personally guarantee you a good time or your money back ( since he's a friend of mine ). If interested, RSVP below. Pre-paying online through Speed Friending gets you on a separate list that increases your chances of winning prizes that they are raffling.

RSVP here : http://www.meetup.com/Austin-Speed-Friending-Events/events/105062712/­

See ya! - Matt

Matt Winters
President and CEO
Austin Visuals & Speed Friending

www.AustinVisuals.com