Autumn la B.
user 9315252
Austin, TX

To all my lovely Speed-Writing Friends,

I regret to inform you all that we will not be able to continue hosting this group, nor will we be meeting this week, due to schedule conflicts with our businesses. Matt and I began this group with the intention of watching it grow and blossom into something amazing, while helping you all overcome writer's block and encouraging your writing. As hard as this decision was (believe me, I lost sleep over it!), Matt feels it is important to continue on with his business and as my own business grows, it is demanding much more time than I expected.

However, I realize we had some things set up for this month, and I can't just let you all go on your merry little ways without at least finishing what we started. So I will be sending out exercises for you to complete virtually, and we will still have the drawing after this Wednesday (when we should have met in person). I will send the winner his prize through the US Mail.

I just wanted to give you all a heads up so you could adjust your schedules accordingly, and again we will NOT be meeting at Caffe Medici this Wednesday. If you have already paid for this meeting, you will be refunded. I would be happy to stay in contact with anyone who wishes to. My email address is autumn@bodhibooks.com.

Thank you all for understanding, and we will talk soon!Autumn