addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Austin Tea Geeks Message Board › Deals and Events.

Deals and Events.

Sumina B.
Sumina
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 4
Hey guys, I got an email today from HomeRun.com which is having $10 for $20 worth of tea. You can go to the link here, and it looks like the deal expires in 6 days from today.

Also, I got an email from the Tea Embassy with the following:

Chocolate & Tea Tasting - FREE
What better way to enjoy Valentine's weekend? Come and taste some amazing locally made chocolates and stay warm with our teas! On Friday and Saturday, we're going to sample truffles from Viva Chocolato!, chocolate-covered cocoa beans from Cocoa Puro, and stone-ground chocolates from Taza. Come by anytime, 10am-5pm to shop for Valentine's gifts and treat your love to a taste of tea and chocolate.
--------------------------

I couldn't find any info on their website about the event. Hope some of you guys can make it out!