Interact with your peers in a monthly morning breakfast meetup. At this monthly breakfast get-together techies, developers, designers, and entrepreneurs share learn from their peers through show and tell / show-case style presentations.
And yes, this is free! Thank our sponsors when you see them :)
Agenda for Austin TechBreakfast
8:00 - 8:15 - Get yer Bagels & Coffee and chit-chat
8:15 - 8:20 - Introductions, Sponsors, Announcements
8:20 - ~9:30 - Showcases and Shout-Outs!
- Authentik Time - Rick Cira
- CanWeNetwork - Tammara Combs
- OAG Analytics - Luther Birdzell
- AVAI Mobile - Guthrie Bunn
- NeedTo.com - Wade Floyd
~9:30 - end - Final "Shout Outs" & Last Words
Austin TechBreakfast Sponsors
- 9Gauge - 9Gauge partners with companies that are growing, scaling or transitioning, to provide customized financial, management and operational solutions.
- AT&T Labs - We remain committed to developing state-of-the-art communications technologies that enable seamless, easy-to-use, high quality and affordable communications — any time, anywhere.
- CBRE - CBRE is the world’s largest real estate services provider, with a preeminent leadership position in virtually all key business centers globally.
- DLA Piper - DLA Piper is a global law firm with 4,200 lawyers located in more than 30 countries throughout the world.
- Luna Data Solutions - Luna Data Solutions is an IT recruiting firm, specializing in joining the best talent with the right company, creating lasting relationships with their clients. LDS offers contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, retained search and sourcing. The LDS team works to understand the specific job, getting the background on your hiring plan, exploring the characteristics and types of people that make your team work well, and refine expectations when it comes to money. LDS mirrors your employment/recruiting process, not force theirs on you. LDS' in-depth knowledge of ever changing technologies, labor markets and unique company cultures is the blueprint to their success.
- Silicon Valley Bank - Banking the world's most innovative companies and exclusive wineries, SVB's diverse financial services, knowledge, global network, and world class service increase our clients' probability of success.
Contact us if you'd like to sponsor!
We're thrilled to be hosted at Capital Factory for our Austin TechBreakfast.
701 Brazos Street
Austin, TX 78701
Map & Directions:
Parking & Transportation
Street parking is available, but limited.
Consent to Recording and Photography
By attending this event, you consent to having yourself and/or your presentation video recorded and/or photographed by the TechBreakfast organizers and/or anyone else attending. TechBreakfast retains all rights and ownership to video it produces, and attendees retain the rights to any video or photos they take on their own. You acknowledge that TechBreakfast and/or the attendees can do anything they like with this video and/or photos without your prior consent.
Want to present at a showcase?
Have something you've been working on that you'd like some feedback on? Have something that you'd like to share? Have a kernel of an idea that you'd like some thoughts on developing further? Just submit your information at http://j.mp/techbreakfast-present and indicate where you'd like to present, and if there's a fit, we'll get you on board! Come to an upcoming event so we can meet up first.
If this one is filled up, don't despair - we want you at our next one! Sign up for that one too.
Find more events at:
If this event is full and there's a wait list, don't worry! Our wait lists regularly clear out as we get no-shows and last minute cancels. Just sign up if you plan to come!
See you all there!
Organized and Operated By