Interact with your peers in a monthly morning breakfast meetup. At this monthly breakfast get-together techies, developers, designers, and entrepreneurs share learn from their peers through show and tell / show-case style presentations.
This month's Austin Tech Breakfast is part of Austin Startup Week, five days of events celebrating the Austin Startup Community. Check out the full lineup here - http://atxstartupweek.com
And yes, this is free
! Thank our sponsors when you see them :)
Agenda for Austin TechBreakfast
8:00 - 8:15 - Get yer Bagels & Coffee and chit-chat
8:15 - 8:20 - Introductions, Sponsors, Announcements
8:20 - ~9:30 - Showcases and Shout-Outs!
- Protos Festival - Andria Benet
- IBM: Bluemix - Mike Midthun
- Carma - Russ Garcia
- Built In Austin - Elyse Kent
- SecureNet: PayOS/Inventory Management - Nish Modi
~9:30 - end - Final "Shout Outs" & Last Words
Austin TechBreakfast Sponsors
- 9Gauge - 9Gauge partners with companies that are growing, scaling or transitioning, to provide customized financial, management and operational solutions.
- AT&T Labs - We remain committed to developing state-of-the-art communications technologies that enable seamless, easy-to-use, high quality and affordable communications — any time, anywhere.
- CBRE - CBRE is the world’s largest real estate services provider, with a preeminent leadership position in virtually all key business centers globally.
- DLA Piper - DLA Piper is a global law firm with 4,200 lawyers located in more than 30 countries throughout the world.
- Luna Data Solutions - Luna Data Solutions is an award-winning IT recruiting firm specializing in matching the best talent with the right companies
- MaxPoint - MaxPoint drives sales and boosts awareness for brands, retailers, and agencies by combining hyperlocal advertising precision with local, regional, and national advertising reach.
- Silicon Valley Bank - Banking the world's most innovative companies and exclusive wineries, SVB's diverse financial services, knowledge, global network, and world class service increase our clients' probability of success.
- TriNet - TriNet is a trusted strategic HR partner to small businesses, providing solutions to help contain costs, minimize employer-related risks and relive administrative burden to keep an entrepreneur’s focus on their core business.
- UT MSTC - The University of Texas M.S. in Technology Commercialization (MSTC) Program develops the knowledge and skills needed to identify new technologies with market potential, bring them to market and create wealth in the process.
Contact us if you'd like to sponsor!
We're thrilled to be hosted at IBM's Austin Innovation Center.
A major focus area for the IBM Innovation Center Austin is to share IBM knowledge and technical expertise with entrepreneurs and the local startup ecosystem through IBM Global Entrepreneur. Additionally, we are ready to help the local startups and other global partners learn, build, and sell solutions that leverage Big Data and Analytics, Smarter Commerce, MobileFirst, and other IBM initiatives. Find out more at ibm.co/AustinIIC
UPDATE: We're in Building 908!
Located at 11501 Burnet Road, Building 908, Austin TX 78758, the IBM Innovation Center is on the north side of the main lobby of building 908 facing Burnet Road.
Parking is free and available in front of buildings 902 and 906 (on either side of 904). If you run into any problems, or have any questions, please feel free to contact Elizabeth Penson at (512)[masked].
Here is a map of the campus indicating the 908 building where the meeting will be held.
From the north: Take Mopa south and exit at Duval/Burnet. Take a left at the light, cross over the highway, and follow Burnet Road south until you see the IBM campus on your left (pink buildings set back behind a large parking lot).
From the south: Take Mopac north and exit at Duval/Burnet. Stay on the access road until you reach the light (the Domain will be on your right). At the light, take a right turn onto Burnet road and proceed south until you see the IBM campus on your left.
Parking & Transportation
There's plenty of parking at the IBM Innovation Center!
Consent to Recording and Photography
By attending this event, you consent to having yourself and/or your presentation video recorded and/or photographed by the TechBreakfast organizers and/or anyone else attending. TechBreakfast retains all rights and ownership to video it produces, and attendees retain the rights to any video or photos they take on their own. You acknowledge that TechBreakfast and/or the attendees can do anything they like with this video and/or photos without your prior consent.
Want to present at a showcase?
Have something you've been working on that you'd like some feedback on? Have something that you'd like to share? Have a kernel of an idea that you'd like some thoughts on developing further? Just submit your information at http://j.mp/techbreakfast-present and indicate where you'd like to present, and if there's a fit, we'll get you on board! Come to an upcoming event so we can meet up first.
If this one is filled up, don't despair - we want you at our next one! Sign up for that one too.
Find more events at:
If this event is full and there's a wait list, don't worry! Our wait lists regularly clear out as we get no-shows and last minute cancels. Just sign up if you plan to come!
See you all there!
Organized and Operated By